Trusted Advisors helping you succeed!
Trusted Advisors working with Boards, CEO’s and CFO’s to unleash the value-creation potential and help clients drive through uncertainties, supported by deep finance, risk management and corporate governance. Our support is the result of the decades of executive experience and partnerships with trusted partners.
We partner with your teams to shift ways of working and accomplish goals—whether simplifying processes, increasing agility, enabling business transformation, or preparing for the future of work. Starting with diagnostics phase that includes interviews and quantitative analyses and a change program, designed to challenge status quo thinking and enable optimal performance, we are closely working with Board of Directors and C-Level Executives.
We are dedicated professionals who team with our clients to find solutions and pursue opportunities to growth the business in a sustainable manner.
Trusted Advisors that enhance the value-creation potential and help the clients drive through uncertainties.
- Integrity – Serving clients and stakeholders ethically and with high standards
- Accountability – Accepting ownership and responsibility to complete tasks and overcome obstacles
- Dedication – Expressing enthusiasm and commitment to fulfil responsibilities to our clients
- Respect – Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Pillars
- Proven executive & board practice competence
- Proven track-record within global and local corporations
- Proven functional & technical competence
- Top networking with financial institutions & business leaders
- Trustworthy & long-standing professionals
- Succesful and various advisory engagements
Key Projects and Advisory Engagements
- Advisory Boards set-up, including the design and implementation of related terms of reference
- Corporate Governance framework review, followed by design and implementation of a new governance model, including for entrepreneurial and start-up companies
- Facilitate financing, leasing and insurance innovative solutions for companies acting in construction, logistics, manufacturing and agribusiness sectors
- Diagnostic reviews, quick-wins and action plan for financial optimization and simplification for companies with 50-100 million EUR annual turnover
- Sustainable and profitable growth and the implementation of corporate governance best practices as Member of the Board of Directors for listed and non-listed organisations
- Facilitate initiatives with significant impact for local business community as Member of the Board of Directors for Amcham and Chair of the Corporate Governance and Financial Services & Capital Markets Committees
- In charge with preparation of restructuring business plan and implementation of corporate governance best practices – audit committee, internal audit, internal control functions – as Member of the Board of Directors for a state-owned company
- Greenfield development for a +1 billion EUR AUM private pension fund administrator, being in charge with corporate governance, finance and investment set-up
- Leading implementation of new technology in Finance and Investment areas – ERP, global IT systems and solutions
- Branching to an EU Subsidiary of local insurance business unit – in charge with finance, investment and FSA communication
- Active participation in disposal or liquidation of non-core business units – voluntary private pension fund, service companies.
- Leading M&A Finance and Investment streams in a transaction involving acquisition, integration and merges of several entities – insurance companies and private pension funds
- Leading M&A Team in charge with data room preparation and involved in interviews with potential investors
- Implementation of a new operating model, integration and policies alignment with new shareholder
- Leading finance function of regulated financial institutions, including actuarial, accounting, financial planning and analysis and procurement
- Leading a financial services sales support function, covering +1000 intermediaries – agents, brokers and bancassurance partners
- Set-up and leading investment front-office and back-office functions for a top insurance company with diverse unit link and traditional portfolios
- Set-up and development of the compliance, risk management, internal audit and control functions for regulated companies acting in insurance and private pension sector
- Financial audits, due diligence and restructuring missions for clients from various industries
- Interim, Outsourced and Part-time CFO for the Big4 clients acting in technology, logistics and civil aviation sectors